Job Summary: Hohe Design Group is seeking an architectural draftsperson (0-5 years of experience) for employment. This is a permanent position. This role requires a highly organized and adaptable prerson who learns quickly and is available 8 a.m.- 5 p.m., M-F. Must be proficient in Revit and Microsoft Office 365 suite. Compensation based on experience.
The preferred candidate should express a strong interest in furthering their career, learning, growing, and taking on an increasing set of responsibility. The role requires the candidate to have the ability to work independently and use critical thinking skills to contribute meaningfully to a high standard of design aesthetic. The candidate must be forward thinking, organized, and collaborative.
- Uses computer-aided drafting BIM software to create full-scale and detailed designs of buildings and interiors from an Architect’s conceptual drawings
- Coordinates with the Architect to organize structural, electrical, and mechanical designs
- Ability to apply verbal & written direction from senior team leaders or managers in a timely and organized manner according to prescribed standards of quality
- Carries a basic knowledge of commonly used architectural procedures and practices
- Ability to follow applicable project guidelines and standards in the Architectural process
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to follow office standards and procedures
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and performs other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Revit
- Familiarity in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Associates degree in Drafting. Must be able to demonstrate a complete ability to perform the tasks given by Architects or Engineers
- 0-5 years’ experience preferred but not required
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- May be required to travel for short periods of time
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply for any position we currently have open.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org